ASM's IIBR has always been in tune with the key driving factors in the industry, and therefore its acadmic & training
programmes focus on issues related to business scanning and industry analysis, appraisal of current
and future competitors, assessment of core competencies, strategic control and the effective allocation
of organizational resources. This is what helps ASM’s IIBR students to be fully geared for take on
managerial responsibilities with confidence. Read More...
IIBR PGDM Salient Features:
- AICTE approved & the only B-School promoted in association with MCCIA, Asia’s Largest Regional Chambers Of Commerce.
- 3 weeks internship in USA/Mexico/Europe.
- Two foreign language course
- International Student & Faculty Exchange Programs.
- Opportunity for earn while learn.
- Dual Specialization with 20 Options.
- Strong support by MCCIA by providing global exposure, interaction with top industrialists & placement assistance
- One to one counseling sessions, Mentoring sessions, Alumni interactions, soft skill development, finishing school provision & opportunities to work on Live Projects.
- Impeccable Placement record